Download a pdf of this project to read on your computer or tablet
1. Cut two 36 inch pieces of 1.2mm round Greek leather cord.
2. String both pieces of leather cord through the button's shank. Bring the button to the center of both cords making sure the two pieces are even.
3. Hold both pieces of cord together and tie an overhand knot just below the button.
4. Pull cord to tighten the knot.
5. String seventeen Miyuki size 5/0 Triangle beads (TR5), color A, onto the first cord.
6. String seventeen TR5 beads in color B onto the first cord.
7. String seventeen TR5 beads (color A) onto the first cord. This completes the pattern for cord one.
8. String seventeen TR5 (color B), seventeen TR5 (color A), and seventeen TR5 (color B) onto the second cord.
9. Repeat steps 5-7 for the third cord.
10. Repeat step 8 for the fourth cord.
11. Holding all four pieces of cord together, tie an overhand knot just below the TR5 beads.
12. Tie a second overhand knot approximately 3/4 inch from the first. Be sure the space between the two knots will accommodate the button.
13. String three additional TR5 beads onto the end of each cord. Make a knot after each set of beads, forming a fringed tassel.
14. This pattern makes a bracelet approximately eight inches long.
This entry was posted in