Terms & Conditions
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you must agree to the following in order to schedule your appointment.
Our staff are all fully vaccinated and will maintain 6+ feet of distance while you are shopping. We have installed air-filters and increased ventilation, and are monitoring C02 output. Keeping our employees and customers as safe as possible is our top priority.
We are currently allowing a few customers at a time in the store. Walk-ins will be allowed if we are not at capacity. Making an appointment guarantees that you will be able to shop at the selected time.
- Masks are required.
- You must cancel your appointment if you are sick.
- We recommend hand-sanitizer or gloves before shopping.
- Jewelry repair is drop-off only.
- We are not teaching workshops at this time. Work tables are not available in the store.
- No more than 2 friends or family members may accompany you.
Failure to comply with these terms may cause your appointment to be cancelled.